POZ' IN' FORM Cylindrical Cushion .
The Cylindrical Cushion can be places between the legs to help reduce friction and shearing effects on thighs and knee area. This cushion can also be used under ankles to relieve pressure.
Correct positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material it is made up of, the POZ' IN' FORM' cushions offer all the required features in bedsore prevention. The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breathability of the cushion.
POZ' IN' FORM cushions are designed to perform various support and comfort function to long-term bedridden patients. The microfibers prevent from creep effects that are regularly observed in classical positioning and from early deterioration of the support. The highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning by improving abnormal posture, by providing even weight distribution and by preventing pressure sores while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
Features & Benefits
- Positioning aid for hip and knees whilst laying down.
- Filling made of thin microfiber to perfectly fit the residents body shape with slow release.
- Ensures optimal pressure distribution and contributes to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
- Dimensions: L75cm X D18cm
- Available in two materials Pharmatex and Lenzing FR which are both removable and washable.
- Replacement covers available.